Sand Drift Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This light crochet scarf pattern has such a feathery softness to it. It would really go well with something a little more dressed up or feminine, but also makes a great casual piece. It looks classy in a solid color and could really show off a good variegated or multi-colored yarn as well. This is a perfect transitional weather piece, since it is so light. It is a great pattern to use up some of those lighter weight yarns that you're not sure what to do with!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet