We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Blue Bell Lovely is a perfect crochet project for a sweet little baby gift!! Lots of textural crochet stitching and a wooden teething ring makes this Lovely great for newborns – toddlers! The Popcorn Dangle Edging is enticing for the little fingers to play with too!! Soft BabyHugs Yarn by Red Heart makes an awesome feel to the project as well… "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2" x 2" = 6 hdc x 5 rows
Finished SizeEach side measures approximately 11″ wide and 15″ long
- Baby Hugs Yarn by Red Heart
- H hook
- wooden Teething Ring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Amanda Headband
- Boho Crochet Crop Top With Ruffles
- Misty Grey Tunisian Poncho
- Ada Shawl
- Watermelon Cowl
- Dinosaur Basket: Raptor
- Santa Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Poe the Holiday Pudding Ornament
- TC Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet