We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These fingerless gloves with cute "cable knit" design will make a comfy addition to your fall accessories collection. Worked in one piece from bottom up. Alternating work in back and front loops creates striped pattern on cuff. Forming and weaving loops on glove creates a “cable knit” looking design. Loop and button on open ended cuff add visual interest to the design. This design should fit an average sized hand apx. 7 ½” across knuckles when crocheted somewhat loosely."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 13 sts, 9 rows = 4” in HDC
Finished SizeFits average hand 7 1/2"
- Red Heart With Love worsted yarn, any color
- 1" round button
Cuff worked in sc alternating rows in flo and blo. Glove worked in hdc and forming loops, which are woven into the cable pattern.
Sew button to cuff opposite loop.
Optional, slip stitch around bottom edge of cuff if desired
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- Floral Fingerless Texting Gloves
- 55 Incredible Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Quick and Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Prairie Winds Crochet Fingerless Mitts
- One Skein Lace Mitts
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts
- Herringbone Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Colors of the Rainbow Arm Warmers
- Crochet Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Stylish Fall Fingerless Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet