Easy Fishnet Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The 80's fishnet costume gloves are worked using a very simple method, mostly chaining, and can be easily resized for a custom fit for any person, any age, any size hand! The netting is worked using a base row with a multiple of three. No complicated thumb holes, simply use any opening in the netting. They can be worn long up the arm, or low on the hands. Add or delete rounds for a custom length. Try in a cool neon variegated yarn for a very 80's look!"
NotesE is a smaller hook size that not everyone may have, feel free to try G hook if it's the smallest one you've got. Just be sure to check the gauge to ensure desired sizing.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 8 sts = 2” in fhdc
Finished SizeChild size, as written is 6 ½” around, 5 ½” long
- Any worsted yarn
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters