We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"No one likes those yucky plastic checkbook covers the bank provides! They're ugly and don't last very long. You can make your own checkbook cover using regular worsted yarn, and this adorable pattern. Working in the super cute Berry Stitch, the Checckbook is worked in one piece from bottom to top, the bottom is folded up to become the back flap of the book and the top is folded down to become the front flap. The book is first edged, then folded and side seams slip stitched shut. A fun and useful, easy pattern!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 berry repeats = 2" square
Finished Size3.5" x 7"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- In the Neighborhood Keyhole Scarf
- Boho Tam
- In the Neighborhood Slouchy Hat
- Layered Button Cuff
- Little Dots, Bit Dots Infinity Scarf
- No-Sew Huggable Pal with Beret and Scarf
- Minnesota Layette Sweater
- Minnesota Layette Hat
- Minnesota Layette Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet