We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This hat is made from the top down, starting by crocheting over an elastic hair tie. Using post stitches, a beautiful ribbed pattern is created on the hat. Using a special technique called crocheting in the third loop, we create a neat looking "knit look" design along the brim of the hat. Don't get intimidated, you CAN crochet in the third loop, I explain everything and make it easy! You'll love making this bun hat design in your favorite color!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts = 4" in hdc
Finished Sizeapx 20" - adult
- Elastic Hair tie
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet