We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Boot cuffs feature a ribbed design and scalloped edging. Easy to resize up or down. These work up quickly and make a great holiday gift! Using Red Heart With Love makes these cuffs soft, warm and fluffy. Thinner worsted yarn like Caron makes these come out a little smaller, remedy this by adding rows to ribbing or using larger hook size. Looks great in any worsted. Use G hook. Recommend Chaining loosely at beginning to ensure stretch of finished cuff."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts = 4" in HDC
Finished Sizeapx 12" around and 4 " tall
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet