We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Everyone remembers hanging towels in the kitchen or bathroom of your grandmother's house, or maybe your mom had them too! They stay clean because they can't fall on the floor (or be constantly ripped down by toddlers on a rampage!) and their size makes them perfect for drying hands after washing."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel), H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeVaries depending on towel chosen
- Worsted weight yarn, any color
- 1 kitchen towel, cut in half
- Button, 1" diameter
Begin by cutting towel in half. After sealing edge, crochet into towel to make collar and wrap. Affix button and hang, or makes a great and practical gift for loved ones.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Lovely Mushroom Elf Doll
- Oasis Gloves
- Wild Cherry
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Sky Walk Tunisian Chevron Shawl
- Christmas Tree Appliqué
- Easy Breezy Boot Cuff
- Crochet Frisbee Toy
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters