Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You can never have too many potholders, right? If you’re looking for a simple and easy to crochet potholder with an interesting texture then why not try the Cross Stitch Crochet Potholder! This pattern is easy enough for beginners. Cross stitch is a unique crochet stitch that creates an interesting pattern. Great idea for gift giving - Housewarming, Cristmas, any other occasion! Materials needed: 100% cotton yarn (worsted, medium weight #4), 5mm (H) crochet hook, yarn needle and scissors!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches x 18.5 rows = 4″ (10cm)
Finished Size6.5″ x 6.5″ (16.5cm x 16.5cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters