Kiwi Fruit Coaster Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a pattern for a kiwi coaster! Fruit slices really remind me of summer. This is a fun, creative, and functional way to decorate during the summer months! Final Dimensions: 4 inches in diameter. Video Tutorial available on Unique Yarn Design’s YouTube Channel Materials Caron Simply Soft in Off White, Pistachio (light green), and Black Red Heart Yarn in Toast (brown) Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook Darning needle Scissors Lily Sugar n Cream yarn or other cotton blends would also be applicable yarns for this project. Gauge is not critical. Stitches/ Techniques Used: Chains, Single Crochet, Slip Stitch, Double Crochet, Back stitch"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical for this project
Finished Size4 inches wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters