Sunflower Wine Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There’s something special about an August Summer Day. The leaves are lush and green. The sun warms the air and I feel just like soaking up all the last bit of summer goodness. And that’s kind of how I feel about this beautiful, yet simple sunflower wine cozy. Maybe you’d like to make this sunflower wine cozy for someone you love. They are just too much fun to make. They look good when they are done and they make for a nice gift! If you haven’t made a wine cozy yet, you should give it a try; you just might get hooked!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters