16 Free Crochet Poncho Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free crochet poncho patterns are fun to make whether they're for yourself or a friend. Ponchos always make for nice birthday gifts if you're looking to get creative. Find some great patterns here.
Ponchos are great pieces of clothing to have in your closet. These are great when you don't feel like wearing a big heavy coat out and they keep you warm.
For those of you who aren't sure what a poncho is, it's a piece of clothing that serves as a blanket-type. It looks just like a small blanket except there is one whole in the middle for you to put your head through, it then sits on your shoulders. Free crochet poncho patterns can also be made with a hood for an added embellishment or comfort.
Here you can find some great and colorful free crochet poncho patterns. Many of these crochet patterns are lightweight and can be folded up for use later on, so consider stashing a poncho in your car the next time you want to add some flair to your outfit at the last minute.
If you love crochet ponchos, then you'll probably looking through an assortment of crochet shawls, too! This free eBook includes an assortment of crochet shawl patterns that you're sure to love. Find the right shawl pattern that fits your personal style when you take a look at the eBook 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
Ponchos for Summer
Think crochet ponchos can only be worn in cool weather? Think again! These trendy crochet poncho patterns are perfect for warmer weather and can be worn over a sundress or your favorite summertime outfit. You could also wear these ponchos as coverups over your bathing suit. Use yarn in lighter weights and bright colors when creating this crochet ponchos for summer.
- Ice Crystals Poncho Crochet yourself this ice crystals poncho using bamboo yarn. This is a different kind of poncho as there is a zipper at the side near the arm and shoulder area. Done in white, this poncho is nice and springy.
- Mosaic Sunset Poncho This beautiful crochet poncho is anything but bland! You can wear this cute item over your favorie pair of jeans and T-shirt for an effortless and chic look.
- Multicolored Poncho Add some serious color and style to your outfits this spring and summer when you incorporate this crochet poncho. You'll love that this accessory can be worn over almost any ensemble in your wardrobe.
- Swanky Crochet Kaftan Made with a lightweight yarn, this gorgeous crochet poncho will look stunning over your favorite little black dress. Get ready for a fun night out on the town when you wear this cute item!
- Twilight Reverie Crochet Poncho Bulky yarn has never looked so breezy! This crochet poncho is ideal for advanced crocheters and results in an accessory that would be a dramatic addition to a sundress when you wear it this summer.
Crochet Ponchos for a Girls' Night Out
Your next night out on the town calls for a stylish outfit. You have the right shoes and ensemble, but if you feel your outfit could use a boost, then a crochet poncho is in order. These stylish crochet ponchos are perfect to wear for your next girls' night out or big date night. You'll especially love that that these crochet ponchos can easily dress up your outfit and give you a bit of glamour without any extra fuss.
- Scarlett Spiral Crochet Poncho If you're looking for a truly stylish crochet poncho, then this pattern might just be for you. Dramatic and eye-catching, this crochet pattern will flatter just about every body type and would also make a great gift for your friends.
- Oversized Lean Poncho Crochet a poncho in just the right length for you with this stylsh pattern! The pattern can be adjusted in length, giving you a customized creation that will fit you perfectly.
- Beauty in Bloom Poncho If you crochet a poncho using this free crochet pattern you can use any color yarn you wish. That's the beauty of it, you can make it your own style. Flowers adorn the top of the poncho making it very feminine.
- All Year Round Crochet Pattern Wear this beautiful crochet pattern over jeans and a sweater in winter, or over your favorite sundress in summer. Light and versatile, you can wear this crochet poncho any day of the year!
- Queen Elizabeth Poncho Dramatic? Check. Stylish? Check. Must put this project at the top of your to-do list? Check and check! This crochet poncho is stately and unique, especially if you include an oversized decoratie brooch. You'll love wearing this crochet poncho for your next night out on the town.
- Cozy Cowl Poncho Will your next girls' night out be a more casual event? Then you'll want to keep warm in style with this oh-so-comfortable crochet poncho. The poncho's cowl will also keep you warm in chillier weather.
Striped Crochet Ponchos
What's bettern than a new crochet poncho? Try a new crochet poncho with stripes! Whether you use colors in complementary colors or go for a bold look by using an assortment of colors, you'll love the stripe designs of these crochet ponchos. These striped ponchos are versatile and can be worn over many of your favorite oufits.
- Striped Cozy Poncho Soft yarn is used to create this crochet poncho that's both stylish and comfortable. You'll love how this drapes over your shoulders, but you'll really like how stylish you'll look. Consider wearing this crochet poncho even while running errands or watching the kids' soccer game.
- Easy Peasy Poncho With its bright stripes of yarn and bold design, this crochet poncho is anything but dull! You'll want to keep this accessory on hand for those days when you need just a bit more style in your outfit.
- Striped Poncho This poncho is so much fun because you can add fringe to the bottom. It makes it nice and flowy-like. Light weight yarn is used.
- Effortlessly Chic Poncho The name says it all! This fashion-forward design can be worn in an office setting, over your favorite cocktail dress, or even over a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. It's just that versatile!
- Dixie Charm Poncho Are you looking for a crochet poncho pattern that's easy to make? Then grab your crochet hook and some yarn, and get started on this cute pattern! This design would also make a great gift for your best friend or closest family members.
Ready for even more crochet poncho patterns? Then you'll want to spend some time perusing the selection of patterns posted on this collection page. From crochet ponchos for children to items you can wear all year-round, this collection of crochet projects is one you'll want to see. Find your next project through these 62 Simple Crochet Patterns for Ponchos
Have you ever crocheted a poncho?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- Tea Time
- Nadia Fuad
- Foundation Slip Stitch Tutorial (fsl st)
- Shawn Mosch
- Summer Lovin' Crochet Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet