Sand and Sea Crochet Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Sand and Sea Crochet Poncho may very well be unlike any poncho you have ever seen. The unique crochet pattern makes a rectangular poncho, instead of a pointed or round poncho. The arm holes for this free crochet poncho pattern drape nicely due to the rectangular shape. You won't look or feel like a square when you wear this brown and blue topper. As the name suggests, the colors of this project are reminiscent of sandy beaches and clear blue water. If you're lucky to live close to the water, you can wear this poncho while you enjoy a day at the beach. Its versatile weight makes it work well in a variety of situations.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 32 x 44 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flikka Flamingo
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Aria Button Down Cardigan
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Spiral Honey And Cream Coasters
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters