We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet your own diagonally striped crochet poncho with the Winsome Crochet Poncho pattern. This intermediate crochet pattern uses clusters of stitches to achieve the unique stitch pattern seen in the photo.
From the Blogger: "This free crochet pattern teaches you how to make this very lovely stitch as well as how to make this crochet poncho for any size. This pattern comes with video tutorials for both right and left handed crocheters."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters