Phoebe Asymmetrical Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet ponchos are great pattern and wardrobe choices that can be worn all year-round. Wear them over a tank or swimsuit in the summer for a light extra layer, or you can toss a thicker one on over a t-shirt for some warmth in the fall.
"Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so it’s a great beginner project. Phoebe is a poncho that only increases on one side, so it can be worn sideways for an asymmetrical look, or long in front and short in back."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10.5 chains in 4 inches – but a little variance is OK.
Finished Size32 in. center front; 20 in. center back
For more crochet poncho patterns, check out
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Use Stitch Markers
- Zigzag Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Zigzag Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Easter Egg Crochet Mandala
- 23 Perfect Potholder Patterns
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- 9 Months to Crochet Book Review
- Shamrock Edged Boot Cuff Pattern
- Carnival Games Cowl