We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Try this stylish knit-look Uptown Poncho pattern and it is sure to become your new wardrobe staple. Comfortable and stylish at the same time, this is perfect for the transition from winter to spring. The knit-look fabric is offset by a lace hem that adds pizzazz to the design. This pattern is worked using a worsted weight yarn and a fairly large hook for drape. The shaping is simple and very beginner friendly. There is hardly any shaping! It is made from one simple rectangle."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWoman's Size Small to 3XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters