Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lucky Penny Crochet Poncho Pattern in Child sizes is here!!! I seriously love ponchos, don’t you? They are perfect year round. Not sure what I mean? When Spring is here and it’s too cold for a t-shirt, but too warm for a coat, a poncho has you covered! When you just need something over your shoulders to beat the chill from the a/c, what about a poncho? And let’s not forget about a poncho, perfect for the transition back to colder temps. This of course leads me to the Lucky Penny Poncho. The perfect cold weather friend. The squishy yarn, dense fabric, and cushiony cowl make this a go-to design for Winter."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild Small, Medium, and Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet