Scrap Happy Crochet Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use up some of that leftover yarn and treat yourself to this Scrap Happy Poncho Crochet pattern. This is a great crochet poncho pattern for both teens and adults. Worsted weight yarn in a variety of fun colors is needed to work up this trendy crochet shawl. The wing span of this homemade poncho measures 44 inches. As you stitch up this poncho, relax and think of this as an art project, rather then a a typical crochet pattern. Relax, have fun, and create a one-of-a-kind, piece of art that you can wear.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this poncho and more in 24 Simple Crochet Patterns for Ponchos + Bonus eBooks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters