8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Chihuahua Rag Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Chihuahua Rag Doll Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach I received a Special Request To Design a “Chihuahua Lappenpop” or Rag Dog Crochet Pattern. I decided it was a great idea to design one that resembled my Posh Pooch Designs Logo, but you can make it in any colors! Skill Level: Easy Materials: Hook: G Yarn Needle Yarn: Worsted Weight (4) – Red heart Super Saver (C1, C2) (Dark Pink, Light Pink – 2 oz. of each or Dark teal, Spring Green – 2 oz. of each Small amount of Black or Dark Brown) Stuffing – Small amount for head, nose and paws. Stitch markers – 2 Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain - ch Slip Stitch (slst) Single Crochet - sc Single Crochet together (sc tog) Double Crochet – dc Double Crochet Together (dc tog) Half Double Crochet - hdc Size: 16 X 18 inches"
NotesChihuahua Rag Doll Crochet Pattern
I think these Rag dolls are so cute and
really love how easy they are to make.
You can use any colors of yarn.
make one to match your Chihuahua.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16 X 18 Inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet