Stylish Crochet Cowl for Fall
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Look trendy while still keeping your neck warm during the colder months with this Stylish Crochet Cowl for Fall. Learn how to make a crochet cowl in two different sizes in order to please both the adults and older children in your life. This textured, chunky cowl is not constricting, but still gives your neck the protection it needs during those cold and windy days. The neutral colors of the crochet cowl scarf make it the perfect pairing for any type of outfit - dress it up or dress it down in order to create a variety of looks. Within no time, you will have a soft and chunky scarf perfect for any type of occasion.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Blanket
- Super Easy Winding Ribbon Crochet Christmas Tree
- Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
- Drawstring Bag With A Heart
- Tapestry Crochet Basket With Presents
- Pot Holder With Presents And Bells
- Cutlery Holder With Diamonds
- Christmas Coaster With A Present
- Crochet Snowflake Bauble
- Festive Star Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters