We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Variegated yarn in shades of sparkly blue is used to work up the Amara Shawl. This intermediate pattern creates a lacy pineapple design for the body of the shawl, and it features a simple and beaded single crochet border. Use worsted weight, as suggested, to create a substantial shawl that's still light enough for the spring and summer.
"Sparkly, fun, fast, and light enough to wear even in a South Carolina Summer - that’s the Amara Shawl! Less than one ball of Lion Brand Shawl and a Ball was used to make this beautiful triangle shawl, embellished with nearly 500 (optional) beads. The beads add a little extra weight and drape, while the open stitch pattern keeps it lacy and light! Adding beads tutorial and stitch pattern tutorial videos are included! Why not make it today?"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size67" wide x 46" along bottom 2 edges
- Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball
- Beads (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters