Gold and Chunky Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Gold and Chunky Crochet Cowl for a great new accessory. Gold is one of the best fall colors, which is the best time to wear this crochet cowl pattern. Bulky yarn help makes it bigger and softer so it's comfortable to wear all day long. The large stitch pattern creates a neat design that adds to the cute look of this crochet cowl. Not only is it cute and comfy, but it is also incredibly easy to work up! Try it out for yourself and work up this perfect chunky crochet cowl for fall.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters