We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Gold and Chunky Crochet Cowl for a great new accessory. Gold is one of the best fall colors, which is the best time to wear this crochet cowl pattern. Bulky yarn help makes it bigger and softer so it's comfortable to wear all day long. The large stitch pattern creates a neat design that adds to the cute look of this crochet cowl. Not only is it cute and comfy, but it is also incredibly easy to work up! Try it out for yourself and work up this perfect chunky crochet cowl for fall.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Single Skein Spring Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Chunky Crochet Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet