We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you always wanted to learn to crochet, learn to make a cowl, or just have one free hour on your hands, you'll love this Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl pattern. The free pattern is quick and easy because it uses thick, super bulky yarn, a 9-MM crochet hook, chain stitches (cs), slip stitches (sl st), and half double crochet stitches (hdc). It is an ideal first project for a beginning crocheter and makes a wonderful DIY project for you or a handmade gift for a friend or loved one!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 HDCs = 4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet