We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you always wanted to learn to crochet, learn to make a cowl, or just have one free hour on your hands, you'll love this Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl pattern. The free pattern is quick and easy because it uses thick, super bulky yarn, a 9-MM crochet hook, chain stitches (cs), slip stitches (sl st), and half double crochet stitches (hdc). It is an ideal first project for a beginning crocheter and makes a wonderful DIY project for you or a handmade gift for a friend or loved one!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 HDCs = 4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Goat
- Free Amigurumi Hippo Crochet Pattern
- Halloween Bats In Full Moon
- Cute Baby Deer
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Halloween Black Cat On Pumpkin
- Saved Through Faith
- Crochet Oval
- Basic Round Crochet Placemat
- Modern Chunky Crochet Coasters
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters