Tunisian Crossed Basketweave Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tunisian Crossed Basketweave Cowl is warm loosely fitted Tunisian crochet cowl that is the perfect accessory for cold autumn and winter days. It is made of medium thick baby alpaca and merino wool that is surprisingly light due to the special manufacturing technique; the fibres of yarn are blown into a tube together rather than spun. This makes garments made of this yarn beautifully soft to touch while warm and cosy. Materials: Drops Air (65% Alpaca, 28% Polyamide, 7% Wool | 10 ply, aran, worsted | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 150 m (164 yds)), Moss Green (A) #12, Red Brick (B) #28 "
NotesThe Tunisian Crossed Basketweave cowl is worked flat, RS facing from right to left, and assembled using the locking mattress stitch along the short sides of the project.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge: 15 sts x 14 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in)
Finished Size The final cowl measurements (blocked): 66 x 20 cm (approx. 26 x 8 in)
Drops Air (65% Alpaca, 28% Polyamide, 7% Wool | 10 ply, aran, worsted | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 150 m (164 yds)), Moss Green (A) #12, Red Brick (B) #28
Approx. 66 g; 1 ball of Red Brick, 1 ball of Moss Green
- Tunisian crochet hook size 6 mm (J-10) with cable (at least 40 cm (16 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters