14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Quick, easy, and ready to donate in just a few minutes. The Super Speedy Preemie Hat pattern is a great stashbuster, using just 30 yds of worsted weight yarn, so you can turn your leftover ends and a few minutes of your time into a gift to your local NICU or similar charity. You'll have it memorized in no time, so you can make them wherever you go! I hope you enjoy it! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/super-speedy-preemie-hat/"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits head circumference 8-10″ or preemies weighing 2-5 lbs
- US-I hook
- 30 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet