We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Quick, easy, and ready to donate in just a few minutes. The Super Speedy Preemie Hat pattern is a great stashbuster, using just 30 yds of worsted weight yarn, so you can turn your leftover ends and a few minutes of your time into a gift to your local NICU or similar charity. You'll have it memorized in no time, so you can make them wherever you go! I hope you enjoy it! Read more at http://www.mooglyblog.com/super-speedy-preemie-hat/"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits head circumference 8-10″ or preemies weighing 2-5 lbs
- US-I hook
- 30 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Not Your Average Slouchy Beanie
- Unconventional Crochet Aviator Hat
- Berry Delight Free Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Bright Crochet Mandala Slouch Hat
- Snow Drops Messy Bun Hat
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Easy Slouchy Beanie
- Little Lindy’s Aviator Hat
- Aurora Mohair Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet