This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Quick, easy, and ready to donate in just a few minutes. The Super Speedy Preemie Hat pattern is a great stashbuster, using just 30 yds of worsted weight yarn, so you can turn your leftover ends and a few minutes of your time into a gift to your local NICU or similar charity. You'll have it memorized in no time, so you can make them wherever you go! I hope you enjoy it!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits head circumference 8-10″ or preemies weighing 2-5 lbs
- US-I hook
- 30 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Read NextKate Middleton Cloche Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Arrow Blanket
- Steampunk Baby Outfit
- Diana Basket
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters