We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Butterscotch Crochet Cowl is a fashionable accessory for any outfit this fall or winter. You can wear it in a variety of different ways, including under a coat for added warmth or as a statement piece with your favorite top or jacket. The light yarn ensures your neck will not feel constricted or irritated and the yarn has a flowy, feminine drape. The lacy stitches add a textured dimension to this crochet cowl and the bright yellow color definitely helps you stand out in a crowd. If you want to work up a scarf that does not feel overpowering, but still functional, this easy crochet pattern is the perfect choice.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot necessary
- Light Worsted or DK Weight yarn approximately 300 yards
- Hook I/5.50 mm
- Yarn needle for weaving ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters