We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Butterscotch Crochet Cowl is a fashionable accessory for any outfit this fall or winter. You can wear it in a variety of different ways, including under a coat for added warmth or as a statement piece with your favorite top or jacket. The light yarn ensures your neck will not feel constricted or irritated and the yarn has a flowy, feminine drape. The lacy stitches add a textured dimension to this crochet cowl and the bright yellow color definitely helps you stand out in a crowd. If you want to work up a scarf that does not feel overpowering, but still functional, this easy crochet pattern is the perfect choice.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot necessary
- Light Worsted or DK Weight yarn approximately 300 yards
- Hook I/5.50 mm
- Yarn needle for weaving ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters