8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Wrapped in Lace Choker
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sometimes, when it comes to wedding accessories, a simple choker can add so much to the over-all look. This lacy bridal choker pattern is elegant without being over done, and the best part is that you can crochet it in an evening! Weave the ribbon tie through in the color of your choice to either match the crochet thread used, or to match the bridesmaids dresses. Make it a set with the Wrapped in Lace Fingerless Bridal Gloves, linked in the post description on the website. Other uses for this pattern would be to turn it into a baby headband/crown, or a flowergirl headband!"
You will need to know the person’s neck circumference that you are making this for before cutting the ribbon down. Ch 1 does not count as a stitch in this pattern.
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge30 stitches in 4"
Finished Size11” long by 1 1/4" wide, not including ribbon.
- 1.5mm steel hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
- approximately 50 yards of Aunt Lydia's #10 crochet thread
- yarn needle
- 1 yard of 1/4" ribbon
- fray check of clear nail polish
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Beautiful Bridal Shawl
- Wedding Wishes: Trio of Patterns
- Wrapped in Lace Fingerless Bridal Gloves
- Pineapple Mermaid Dress
- Pinwheel Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern
- Wedding Bell Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet Bag
- Enchanted Sun Dress
- DIY Wedding Ideas to Crochet: 13 Free Crochet Patterns
- Beautiful Snowflake Pearl Shoe Topper
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet