This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simone Crochet Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a figure flattering and cozy poncho with many styling options including a coordinating hood/cowl and belt. It is stylish and comforting at the same time. What is not to love about that? These easy and simple crochet projects (poncho, hood/cowl and belt) work up quickly with #5 bulky weight yarn. The Simone Crochet Poncho pattern features Be So Easy Yarn. You can find this yarn exclusively at Kristin Omdahl's website, which is linked here!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts / 3.5 rows = 4 in (10cm) in treble crochet
Finished SizePoncho: 54 in (137cm) wide x 26 (66cm) long with 10 in (25.4cm) wide neck opening Cowl/Hood: 20 in (50.8cm) to 30 in (76.2cm) circumference x 16 in (40.6cm) tall.
- 2030 yds (1856m) #5 bulky weight yarn
L/11 (8mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters