Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some elegance to your home decor this holiday season by creating this beautiful Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration. Once completed, you can hang this adorable snowflake on a Christmas tree, use it as a festive-themed coaster, or even display it as a piece of wall art. This free pattern is a great project for making festive-themed decorations for Christmas. Plus, this cute design can be worked up in as little as 10 minutes! With a few simple stitches, you'll have this neat crochet snowflake in no time. Get started today with this quick and easy pattern!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4" Diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bright Ripple Throw
- Koala Coasters & Appliques
- Crochet Poison Apple
- Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Velvet Headband
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters