Quaint Mason Jar Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mason jars are perfectly versatile decorations for the home that add even more character when covered with a crochet cozy. Because they are so quick and easy to crochet, you can make a mason jar cozy for every holiday or special occasion, like wedding reception table decorations, July Fourth accents, Christmas mantle decor, and more. An intermediate to advanced level crocheter can whip one up in just a little over an hour but even a complete beginner can follow along with my video tutorial and have one made in an afternoon."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet