Quaint Mason Jar Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mason jars are perfectly versatile decorations for the home that add even more character when covered with a crochet cozy. Because they are so quick and easy to crochet, you can make a mason jar cozy for every holiday or special occasion, like wedding reception table decorations, July Fourth accents, Christmas mantle decor, and more. An intermediate to advanced level crocheter can whip one up in just a little over an hour but even a complete beginner can follow along with my video tutorial and have one made in an afternoon."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zodiac Dragon
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Doll Romper
- Ashvini Tunisian Slippers
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- How to Crochet With Multiple Strands of Yarn
- Rose Brooch
- Crochet Cross Prayer Cloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters