Hygge Diamond Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Hygge Diamond Pillow features 2 gorgeous yarns, a ton of texture, and is just what you need to finish off that handmade vibe in your space! To create the Hygge Diamond Pillow, I used Red Heart Hygge Charm for the diamond side. It’s sparkly, easy to crochet with, and really makes those diamonds pop! On the other side, I used Red Heart Hygge - so fuzzy and soft! This side contrasts beautifully with the “hard” diamonds, and gives you two looks in one! The Hygge Diamond Pillow is easy to customize - from colors to corners! I went with white for a versatile look - this works for your winter wonderland, boho, and texture on texture looks. But feel free to mix it up and make it your own! One last thing to note - I used a 20” pillow form to stuff a 16” cover. This creates a super puffy and firm pillow! For a softer pillow, go with an 18” pillow form. You do always want to go a little over for fluffiness!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16" x 16" pillow, excluding poms
Finished Size16" x 16" pillow, excluding poms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Magic Lemon Peel Potholder
- Connecting Tassels Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Soap Saver
- Valentine Hygge Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet