Hygge Diamond Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Hygge Diamond Pillow features 2 gorgeous yarns, a ton of texture, and is just what you need to finish off that handmade vibe in your space! To create the Hygge Diamond Pillow, I used Red Heart Hygge Charm for the diamond side. It’s sparkly, easy to crochet with, and really makes those diamonds pop! On the other side, I used Red Heart Hygge - so fuzzy and soft! This side contrasts beautifully with the “hard” diamonds, and gives you two looks in one! The Hygge Diamond Pillow is easy to customize - from colors to corners! I went with white for a versatile look - this works for your winter wonderland, boho, and texture on texture looks. But feel free to mix it up and make it your own! One last thing to note - I used a 20” pillow form to stuff a 16” cover. This creates a super puffy and firm pillow! For a softer pillow, go with an 18” pillow form. You do always want to go a little over for fluffiness!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16" x 16" pillow, excluding poms
Finished Size16" x 16" pillow, excluding poms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet