Baby Sized Franny Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This blanket is made from 1 ball of yarn and is worked from one corner to the other (c2c). This lacy stitch is easy to work up. Wonderful for the spring or summer. The blanket works up to be 22x33 inches in size. Great for a baby blanket and can easily be made into a larger sized blanket."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size22x33 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Seascape Scallop Dress
- Moss Stitch Triangle Shawl
- Mia Necklace
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Alexa's Unicorn Dress
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- Henley The Hound
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Pinstripes Cushion Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters