We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This blanket is made from 1 ball of yarn and is worked from one corner to the other (c2c). This lacy stitch is easy to work up. Wonderful for the spring or summer. The blanket works up to be 22x33 inches in size. Great for a baby blanket and can easily be made into a larger sized blanket."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size22x33 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet