We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Ruffle Edged Crochet Baby Blanket is not your ordinary crochet pattern. You can add some pizzazz to this blanket with ruffle edge made out of fabric. This fresh idea combines two mediums and we love any new take on the classic baby blanket. People are really crazy for baby blanket crochet patterns, so we are always looking for more. The fabric edging is only worked on three edges so that the ruffles won't tickle the baby's face. Change up the colors or work up a nice pink one like in the picture for a baby girl.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size: Approximately 28 in. x 28 in.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 26 Bernat Blanket Yarn Patterns That Are Too Cute to Miss
- 35 Variegated Yarn Crochet Patterns
- Snow Boarder Chunky Beanie
- Teddy Bear
- Great Lakes Slouch Hat
- Great Lakes Messy Bun Hat
- Chloe Olympic Snowboarding Hat
- Hair Flower No-Slip Clips
- Baby Boy Beanie
- Soft and Sweet Easter Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet