We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Ruffle Edged Crochet Baby Blanket is not your ordinary crochet pattern. You can add some pizzazz to this blanket with ruffle edge made out of fabric. This fresh idea combines two mediums and we love any new take on the classic baby blanket. People are really crazy for baby blanket crochet patterns, so we are always looking for more. The fabric edging is only worked on three edges so that the ruffles won't tickle the baby's face. Change up the colors or work up a nice pink one like in the picture for a baby girl.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 28 in. x 28 in.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters