We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Ruffle Edged Crochet Baby Blanket is not your ordinary crochet pattern. You can add some pizzazz to this blanket with ruffle edge made out of fabric. This fresh idea combines two mediums and we love any new take on the classic baby blanket. People are really crazy for baby blanket crochet patterns, so we are always looking for more. The fabric edging is only worked on three edges so that the ruffles won't tickle the baby's face. Change up the colors or work up a nice pink one like in the picture for a baby girl.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 28 in. x 28 in.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Baby Blanket
- Simply Stripes Baby Blanket
- Ever So Striped Super Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Timeless Checkered Baby Blanket
- Sea Blue Baby Afghan
- Rockabye Baby Granny Square Blanket
- Bright and Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket
- Midwife Baby Blanket
- Pink and White Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters