This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick Scrap Yarn Baby Blanket
"What to do with all those piles of scrap yarn collecting in the scrap box ? We all have a box that has some or ever more than some balls of yarn from previous completed crochet blankets. Here is a quick baby blanket pattern for the use if all those scrap balls around the house. Start your pattern of with your smallest ball of scrap yarn and add your bigger balls of yarn as you go along. Pattern Information Yarn 100 % Cotton scrap balls Approx Skeins 15 x 120m skeins Crochet Hook : 4mm (G-6) Pattern written in : US terms Finished Size : 105 cm x 80 cm"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size105 cm x 80 cm
- Moyo Cotton Yarn
- 4mm hook
- ch : chain
- chsp : chainspace
- sc : single crochet
- ss : slip stitch
- hdc ; half double crochet
- dc ; double crochet
- fptr ; front post treble crochet
- Sk : skip
- * : repeat : stitch pattern in row repeats
- st(s) / sts - Stitch(es)
- dc3tog: 1/2 dc cross : skip 1 st,2dc into next 2 sts,1dc back into skipped stitch
- Saddle : Sc into 1chsp, *ch3,3dc, into same 1chsp, skip next 3dc’s , sc into next 1chsp
Read NextBaby's Favorite Blanket
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use