Mommy and Me Infinite Twilight Crochet Cowls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Infinite Twilight pattern is one pattern that works up in two sizes, depending on the yarn or hook you use. Using Red Heart Boutique Twilight and an N hook will create an adult size cowl, and using Red Heart Boutique Infinity and a J hook will create a child size cowl (you can actually get 3 child cowls from one skein!). Both cowls are plush, warm, and make for great Mommy and Me photo ops!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters