We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get ready for late nights on the porch as the temperature drops with this Chilly Nights Hooded Cowl crochet pattern. It's perfect for those times when a scarf may fit your outfit just right during the day, but you want the added warmth at night around your ears. Two accessories in one, this hooded cowl pattern is great for fall and winter when you're out and about at bonfires, football games, holiday parties, etc. and you don't want to carry around multiple accessories with you.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet