Beginner's One Hour Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're new to the wonderful world of crochet, then this is the perfect pattern for you. The Beginner's One Hour Cowl is super easy to make using just one ball of yarn. All you need to know is how to crochet a chain and how to double crochet. Before you know it, you'll have a gorgeous crocheted scarf to wear with any outfit. Three large buttons add a nice finishing touch, but this is optional.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Discover more quick and easy crochet ideas that make perfect gifts in this collection of 40+ Quick Crochet Gift Ideas
Read NextOne-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
- One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters