15+ Free Amigurumi Puppy Crochet Patterns
Find your favorite crochet stuffed dog pattern on this page of amigurumi pups!
You won't have to retrieve amigurumi dog patterns from the web because we've done the work for you! This page of 15+ Free Amigurumi Puppy Crochet Patterns is pawesome and full of floofs you'll want to cuddle.
We already have a dog crochet collection, but there are more amigurumi patterns here because that's the focus of this page.
If you're having a ruff day, these adorable toy dog patterns are sure to cheer you right up! From Yorkies to pugs to original creations that you can customize, there's something fur everyone.
We even found teeny tiny pups to larger dog amigurumi, which means you'll be able to find just what you're looking to make. Is it a small amigurumi puppy or a larger pillow pal for your child?
Maybe you're looking to crochet a replica of your family member's or friend's dog? You'll find a bunch of creative designs that will work.
So, take a look and see for yourself. And, you're welcome. It's the leash we can do!
More of a cat person? Then check out15+ Free Crochet Amigurumi Cat Patterns
1. Irresistible Crochet Puppy
Why we love this Irresistible Crochet Puppy pattern: It's so fluffy! With a furry friend like this, even those allergic to dogs can appreciate one in their home. What's better than that?
2. Crochet Corgi Plush
Why we love this Crochet Corgi Plush pattern: It's obvious, right? Can you resist such a tiny corgi? We sure can't! Work up this crochet corgi pattern (that's free) in minutes.
3. Dash The Crochet Dog
Why we love this Dash The Crochet Dog pattern: Dressed up puppy amigurumi is the cutest. Dash has a friendly look, the cutest clothes, and is waiting for you to be his friend.
4. Fuzz the Dog
Why we love this Fuzz the Dog pattern: Complete with a bright blue nose and his very own fire hydrant, Fuzz is a cute little puppy ami that we think you'll want to make right away.
5. Spot Dog Pillow Pal
Why we love this Spot Dog Pillow Pal pattern: Remember those pillow pals from the '80s and '90s? Make your own crochet version with any colors or embellishments you want!
6. LollyPup Amigurumi
Why we love this LollyPup Amigurumi pattern: You don't have to make this cute little dachshund-like dog in pretty variegated yarn like is shown here, but it certainly makes it special and fun!
7. Roly Dog Crochet Baby Toy
Why we love this Roly Dog Crochet Baby Toy pattern: With its rounded and classic puppy dog look, this small dog amigurumi is seriously sweet and a fun project to work up for the kids.
8. Funmigurumi Poochie Dog Baxter
Why we love this Funmigurumi Poochie Dog Baxter pattern: It's so fun! With Baxter's exaggerated features and fluffy look, who could resist this bulldog-style ami?
9. Pug Puppy Pals
Why we love this Pug Puppy Pals pattern: Who wouldn't want a family of pugs? This little trio is ideal for dog lovers, especially pug lovers. Or just make the little or big one.
10. OC The Puppy
Why we love this OC The Puppy pattern: This larger and long amigurumi puppy crochet pattern is one of our favorites because it's simple yet so darling. Keep it all one color or change up the accent colors.
11. Squishable Dog
Why we love this Squishable Dog pattern: It's all in the name, right? It's SQUISHY! With the spherical body and tiny arms, legs, and ears, it's so adorable. Not to mention the friendly face.
12. Adorable Yorkie Amigurumi
Why we love this Adorable Yorkie Amigurumi pattern: Yorkies are so distinctive and this one might be the cutest we've seen. It takes a little extra skill to get the yarn pieces perfect, but you can do it!
13. Schnitzel The Dachshund
Why we love this Schnitzel The Dachshund pattern: This amigurumi dachshund pattern is absolutely fetching. The sad eyes and sweet collar makes this dog a must-make.
14. 'Lucky', the Chihuahua Dog Amigurumi
Why we love this 'Lucky', the Chihuahua Dog Amigurumi pattern: Nearly lifesize, this free crochet pattern for a chihuahua is a handheld dream that any dog lover would want in their possession.
If you love character crochet, then be sure to check outPop Culture Amigurumi: 30 Crochet Character Patterns
Amigurumi Dog Crochet Patterns (Continued...)
We couldn't stop there when there are so many more free amigurumi puppy crochet patterns for you to peruse! Click to see these additional doggone cute ami designs.
- Hound Dog Pup - We love this one because it's a classic! This lovely little hound dog is a perfect beginner project.
- Ghost Dog Pattern - We love this one because we're big fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas and the ghost dog in the film!
- Poodle Tea Cozy - We love this one because it's a vintage pattern that makes an amazing gift for kitsch-loving folks.
- Petey Pug Puppy Amigurumi Animal Toy - We love this one because it's a tiny pug! Really, so cute and fun to work up.
- Puppy Chip (shown below!) - We love this one because one look and you'll be hooked! So cute, especially with that spot over the eye.
- Chihuahua Rag Doll - We love this one because it's a unique custom design that's easy to make.
- Puppy Dog Lovey Baby Security Blanket - We love this one because it's a small amount of amigurumi but a whole lot of cuteness.
- Henley The Hound - We love this one because Henley looks so loyal and friendly that we want to hug him and never let go!
- Puppy Dog Lovey Blanket - We love this one because it's part crochet and part fleece, and it makes a fantastic baby shower gift!
- Adorable Amigurumi Dog (shown below!) - We love this one because he's up and coming... especially when he has his balloon.
If you like all things little, then be sure to check out44 Small Crochet Projects
Free Amigurumi Dog Patterns on Pinterest
Paw-ssionate about dogs and love this collection? Pin it for later on Pinterest!
Krista Childers is the Senior Content Editor for AllFreeCrochet. She has a passion for creative writing and trying every craft at least once. Find more of her work here:Krista Childers
30+ Free Dog Crochet Patterns >>
What's your favorite type of dog?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextSnowman Amigurumi