We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I bring you this really simple pattern to make and adorable chubby dog by Hi Sheep. We'll need: 4 mm and 3 mm hook, a little white felt, stuffing and yarn: brown, white and black. For this pattern we'll use: sinlge crochet, slip stitch, half double crochet, double crochet; You can see how to make all of these stitches on my blog under the tab "Crochet guide". The Squishable dog is going to measure 20 cm / 7,9 inches tall."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size20 cm / 7,9 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- Ayla The Mini Crochet Mermaid
- Apple Bottom
- Louise Shawl
- Winding Ridges Cowl
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Mesa Sunset Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters