We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Octopus Squish is a cute, cuddly, very squishy free crochet pattern on Moogly! Crochet this cute companion with Bernat Blanket! The Octopus Squish is filled with a microbead pillow ball, making it addictively huggable! And by using Bernat Blanket, it works up pretty darn quickly too - and is just as soft as can be! If you prefer, of course, you can fill it with Fiberfill. I had so much fun crocheting this octopus pillow! I love his cute little face and wiggly tentacles! You can make this little guy your own with yarn and button choices, and how you sew on the face."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10" around excluding tentacles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet