Henley The Hound
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Henley the Hound is a sweet and playful pup that sits up on his hind legs, asking to play or for a treat. He stands up on his own and uses just two colours of Brava worsted yarn from We Crochet/KnitPicks. Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 3.5mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook • 201 yards/184 m (92 g/ 3.3 oz) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Brindle • 56 yards/52 m (26 g/ 1.97 oz) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Sienna • 2 – 14mm Black Safety Eyes • Polyester Stuffing • Nylon Stocking (or other way to contain Poly Pellets) • Poly Pellets/Plastic Pellets (I used about 71g) • Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle • Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors • Clover Quick Locking Stitch Markers • Sewing Pins (Optional but highly recommended) • Black Embroidery Thread Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • ST = Stitch • SL ST = Slip Stitch • MC = Magic Circle • SC = Single Crochet • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • FLO = Front Loop Only • FO = Finish Off Finished Size: • Approximately 8.5” tall x 4.5” wide across the hips"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters