We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Publisher/Company: Lark Crafts
Reviewed by: Jeanette Benoit
Crochet Love by Jenny Doh features a wonderful collection of crafts to crochet for the home. Inside, you'll find 27 simple Zakka-inspired projects (Zakka translates to "crafts for the home" in Japanese). These small projects are easy enough for beginners to crochet. Each one of these crochet patterns is a quick and easy way to add a super-cute touch to any room of your home. Patterns include Pretty Paperweights (pg. 52), a Camera Strap Cover and Lens Cap Pouch (pg. 56), an Upcycled Chair Cushion (pg. 90), and many more.
According to author Jenny Doh, "Zakka is a Japanese term that refers to sensible design that is cute, yet sophisticated, playful yet profound, and contemporary yet nostalgic." Zakka "elevates the ordinary and mundane to imaginative levels that make people smile."
If you want to make people smile through crochet, then this book is for you. Doh has created a wonderful collection of crochet patterns that seem simple at first glance, but contain an element of elegance and sophistication. You''ll be amazed at how simple it is to create something so beautiful with just a little bit of yarn, thread, and other materials.
Browse 27 different pieces inside Crochet Love to find the right patterns for you. There's a little bit of everything to choose from including DIY home decor pieces and stylish wearables such as knee-high stockings an embellished skirt, scarves, and more. Large, color pictures accompany each crochet pattern, as well as step-by-step photos that make each and every project easy enough for beginners to complete.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Crunch Stitch/ Even Moss Stitch
- Sunshine Shawl
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters