We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
by Wanda Stevens
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Thread Bookmarks by Wanda Stevens features 10 beautiful crochet bookmark patterns. This pattern book is a great one to have in your pattern library, especially if you love to read. These pretty patterns make reading even more fun. Work up each one of these crochet patterns using size 10 crochet thread.
Most of the bookmarks included in this book were designed with the ladies in mind. These dainty bookmakes include a Beautiful Butterfly bookmark (pg. 6), Pressed Flowers (pg. 26), Loving Hearts (pg. 32), Victorian Lace (pg. 36), and more. If you're religious, there are even two thread bookmark designs that would be perfect for keeping in your Bible: the Woven Cross (pg. 14) and the Beribboned Cross (pg. 40).
Whether you're treating yourself to a homemade crochet bookmark, or making one for your favorite bookworm, this little pattern book is a must-have for your pattern library. Bookmarks make excellent gift ideas for any occasion including Christmas (it's a great stocking stuffer!), Mother's Day, and birthdays.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- Win a copy of Shrugs, Shawls & Boleros!
- Car Seat Blankets
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- Huggable Crochet
- Enter to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Enter to win a copy of Shawls You'll Love!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Mollie Makes Crochet
- Figure Flattering Plus-Size Fashions
- Enter to win a copy of Modern Crocheted Shawls & Wraps!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters