Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Around the Seasons Afghans from Bernat
Book Reviewed by Michael Sellick of the Crochet Crowd.
Walk the seasons in this full color illustrated pattern book dedicated to Crocheters. Using Bernat's Satin Yarns, the colors are rich and very modern. Actually, truth be told, every pattern in this book appeals to me as a Crochet Designer / Video Host. Each pattern is dedicated to a season, but don't tell Bernat I said that you could always use the Chevron Pattern that is dedicated for Fall and change the colors to make it for a different season. I don't think I have ever seen a Chevron pattern that I have loved until this book portrayed it in pattern number 6.
This book challenges shapes going from extremely large granny squares as shown on the cover to Octogonal Shaped Blankets. The book gives nice close up shots of the stitches for those who are visual learners. Bernat leaves nothing to the imagination in this book with color palette choosing. They are specific to the yarn for you to create exactly what you see!
The Sweet Summer Afghan is really magnificent... so great that I would probably match each color exactly to get what I see in the photograph. At the back of this book are illustrations showing you how to crochet. Great for newbies and people needing a refresher. I believe that every pattern in this book is achievable with a newbie crocheter and beyond. Simply a fabulous pattern book to add to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet