Amamani Puzzle Balls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Discover a whole new world of crochet! Amamani is short for Amigurumi Amish Puzzle Balls, and this technique allows you to create a variety of playful designs including animals, flowers, and other shapes. Inside Amamani Puzzle Balls by Diedri Uys, you'll learn the basic parts and pieces needed to complete a puzzle ball, plus a collection of cute puzzle ball friends including Dexter the Dinosaur, Eleanor the Elephant, Gemina the Giraffe, Skillie the Turtle, and Brill the Lion.
You'll need to know a few special stitches and crochet techniques in order to crochet a puzzle ball, and it can be a bit challening to put together the various pieces. Because of this, the skill level for these crochet puzzle ball patterns is intermediate, but don't let that stop you if you're more of a beginner crocheter. Amamani Puzzle Balls features plenty of full color step-by-step photos, plus links to video tutorials online, as well. You simply start with a few basic shapes and the crochet project really comes to life as you begin to build and construct the fun and entertaining crochet puzzle ball. Plus, like many of your favorite crochet pattern books, you'll find some helpful information at the back of this 62-page book if you need a quick crochet refresher including a stitch guide and metric conversion charts.
These one-of-a-kind crocheted puzzle balls make great gifts for kids of all ages. Surprise your little ones wtih a puzzle ball in their stocking on Christmas morning (you could even use red and green yarn to crochet a Christmas animal puzzle ball), or give one to an expectant mom-to-be as a unique baby shower gift. Little ones will stay entertained for hours assembling and playing with their new crochet toys.
If you can't quite wrap your head around amamani, check out the video below from Annie's to see them in action:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet