My Very First Layette
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get your newborn baby's wardrobe all picked out with this collection of baby layettes. My Very First Layette by Tammy Kreimeyer features four irresistibly cute sets of jackets, hats, booties, and blankets.
A layette (a collection of clothing for a newborn child) makes a perfect baby gift for an upcoming baby shower because the mom-to-be gets an entire matching set all at once! Each set is made with newborn babies in mind; these outfits are perfect for coming home from the hospital, or showing off your new little one to family and friends.
Choose from styles for baby girls or baby boys. You'll find a Pink Set (pg. 2), Green Set (pg. 8), White Set (Pg. 15), and a Blue Set (pg. 22). Of course, you can change the colors and use any color you want for any of the patterns to make it your own. If the baby's gender is unknown, yellow is always a nice choice for baby clothes.
Each pattern set included in this pattern book is easy to crochet. Plus, there are bonus video tutorials online for many of the crochet patterns, which always helps if you run into a question with a particular step or need a quick refresher on a certain crochet stitch.General instructions are also included in the back of the book, as well.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet