Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
50 Ripple Stitches
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
50 Ripple Stitches
Gifted By: DRG
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
The author of 50 Ripple Stitches, Darla Sims, has provided a must-have reference book of fabulous ripple stitches. As you can assume, there are 50 great patterns to choose from that use the ripple stitch. With each of these patterns you can only imagine all the possibilities you can do with these. Ripple stitches can be used in just about any crochet pattern from afghans to blankets, pillows and home decor and even bags and accessories.
This book provides 55 colored photos for your viewing pleasure along with patterns for open, lacy and solid stitches as well as textured stitches. The zig zag stitch patterns are great for beginners as well as the more advanced crocheters. If you're just learning to crochet or you've been doing so for years, this is the ideal book to get your hands on. Each pattern comes with its own pattern notes to pay attention to.
I personally enjoy the Standout Chevron pattern on page 12 as it looks like nothing I've ever seen before. The way the stitches run together remind me of a spider's web, very detailed, but beautiful. Three coordinating colors are combined to create this lovely stitch.
Get your copy of 50 Ripple Stitches today and start hooking that amazing project you've always wanted to try! You can shop for DRG products at our online store, CutRateCrafts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters