Car Seat Blankets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's important to keep your baby warm and toasty when you leave the house, but it's not always convenient to bring those big baby blankets with you in the car. Inside Car Seat Blankets by Becky Stevens, you'll find eight easy crochet afghans to make for your baby when you're on-the-go. These crochet designs were created specifically for little ones because they are small enough to go anywhere your baby goes. They are designed to fit snugly over car seats, carriers, strollers, and highchairs.
All of these crochet baby blankets are easy to work up and can be made in two different sizes based on your yarn choice and hook size. This 47-page booklet includes large color photographs of each blanket, plus general crochet instructions including crochet abbreviation, symbols and terms, and basic stitch tutorials. Choose from eight crochet designs: Alternating Blocks, Leaf Stitch, Mountains & Valleys (on the cover), Rectangular Filet, Ripple, Vertical Stripes, Crossed Doubles, and Zig Zag Filet.
Treat your little one to a new car seat blanket with any one of these easy crochet patterns. They also make excellent baby shower gifts for expectant moms-to-be because they are so quick and easy to crochet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters