Plus Size Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Plus Size Crochet by Margaret Hubert is chock full of beautiful crochet designs for plus-size women. Each one of the crochet patterns included in this book are stylish, trendy, and super flattering. You'll find a variety of items to choose from including cardigans, pullovers, accessories, and more. Each one of these items would be a welcome addition to any stylish woman's wardrobe. Large color photos, step-by-step instructions, and detailed close-ups of each project will all come in handy as you work to complete your pattern. Additionally, you won't have to worry about holding your book open while you crochet; Plus Size Crochet is spiral bound. This allows the book to stay open on its own, leaving your hands free for your hook and yarn!
All of the beautiful crochet designs included in Plus Size Crochet are gorgous; it's hard to pick a favorite! The Ribbon Yarn Jacket (pg. 27) is great for spring and summer because of the rainbow of jewel tones throughout the design. The open shell-stitch pattern is ideal if you are looking for something lightweight to throw on over a tank or short sleeved shirt. The Alpaca Applique Cardigan (pg. 37) is great for the colder months. The floral appliques are intentially arranged in an assymetrical design around the neckline to draw attention up to your face. If you're in the market for a truly eye-catching piece, the Poncho With Pizzazz (pg. 72) is the pattern for you. Add the Whimisical Butterfly Applique for the perfect finishing touch.
If you often struggle to find crochet wearable patterns that fit you just right, then this is the book for you. Hubert has included a wide range of styles in Plus Size Crochet, so you are sure to find a design that will fit and flatter your body. She's also incorporated clever design techniques that are meant to create slimming effects, including vertical color blocking and soft necklines that bring attention up to your face. There's also a section in the book called Personalizing the Fit, which will shed some light on how to create the perfect fit and crochet an item that you'll want to wear for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters