Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hooded Scarves, Book 2
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Hooded Scarves, Book 2 from Leisure Arts is quite possibly the coziest collection of crocheted scarves ever. Inside this pattern booklet, you'll find eight stylish scarf patterns that you won't be able to resist. Each one is fast and easy to crochet, and each makes a wonderful fashion accessory for the the chilly winter weather. The neat thing about these crochet scarf patterns is that they can be worn a few different ways. Either wrap them around your neck in classic scarf style, or wrap them around your head for additional warmth.
Because of the long design of these crocheted scarves, each pattern requires at least two skeins of yarn. Most of these crochet patterns call for worsted weight yarn, while others recommend bulky weight yarn. Whichever weight you use, there's no doubt that these hooded scarves will keep you warm and toasty during the winter weather.
Scarves are one of the most popular winter accessories because of their dual-purpose. Not only do they add a nice look to your outfit, but they also provide warmth. Personally, scarves are definitely my favorite winter wearable because they are both functional and fashionable. These hooded crochet scarves are even better because they also double as a hat; it doesn't get much better than that! You can never have too many scarves in your wardrobe, especially when they are this cozy.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet